CSFA Business Membership
Founded by firefighters in 1922, California State Firefighters' Association is the state's oldest and largest statewide fire service trade association. For 85 years CSFA has worked tirelessly to improve public safety and emergency services for all the state's residents. In addition, CSFA sponsors hundreds of hours of practical training for first responders.
Becoming a CSFA Business Member helps ensures that these programs continue to help California and California Firefighters and includes the following business benefits:
* CSFA logo decal: Display it proudly at your business, vehicle and/or website.
* A personalized CSFA business membership card.
* Listing in our online Business Directory at www.csfa.net with a link to your business web site.
* Business listing in the CSFA Directory of Benefits published once a year in the digital California Fire Service magazine.
* Digital subscription to The California Fire Service magazine keeping you up-to-date on fire service issues.
* Digital Subscription to CSFA Connection, our weekly email news brief.
* Business listing within the digital The California Fire Service magazine 6 times each year
* Experience savings from CSFA lifestyle discount programs.
* Special business member 25% advertising discount through CSFA media channels
* Special business member 25% off CSFA Annual Conference exhibition table
Become a CSFA Business Member now!
You can also download the CSFA Business Member Application PDF here and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer that method.