CSFA Fire/Arson Investigation Committee
Chairperson: Eric Baron
, Santa Clara County Fire
To serve as a resource to the membership regarding issues relative to fire/arson investigation. To attend the annual CSFA Conference and submit written committee reports to include oral reports when needed.
Goals of the Fire/Arson Investigation Committee: "A Strong & United Voice"
- To provide input and support to relevant legislation benefiting the members, the fire service and the fire investigation community.
- To inform members regarding fire investigation training and education opportunities.
- To provide for beneficial exchange between members and other organizations and disciplines involved in various aspects of fire investigation.
- To identify the fire investigation needs and resources of the organization.
- Committee Chair or designee must attend the CSFA conference.
Fire/Arson Investigation Committee seeks members
Newly-appointed Fire/Arson Investigation Committee Chair Eric Baron is seeking committee members.
The Committee’s purpose is to serve as a resource to the membership regarding issues relative to fire/arson investigation. In addition, the Committee provides expert input and support to CSFA’s legislative program regarding relevant legislation benefiting the fire service and the fire investigation community.