Health, Wellness & Benefits Committee
Tyler Ecoffey, Chair (Alameda County FD)
To serve as an informational source, answering questions and advising fire agencies on all safety issues. To act as a resource arm for developing safety legislation. To attend the annual CSFA Conference and submit written committee reports to include oral reports when needed.
Goals of the Committee ..."A strong & United Voice"
- To work with CSFA's Legislative Advocate and Executive Director on analyses and recommendations relative to current legislative bills.
- To respond to inquiries on safety questions, providing recommendations and approval of methods
- To provide a research arm for use when safety problems arise.
- To place committee members on state and national standards boards and committees.
- To provide a CSFA representative in attendance to act as expert testimony at any hearing or inquiry.