Worker's Compensation Committee
McCloud Fire Dept
The California State Firefighters Association Workers Compensation Committee is committed to ensuring that all California firefighters receive the workers' compensation benefits they deserve. We will work tirelessly to educate firefighters about their rights, advocate for fair and timely benefits, and fight against any efforts to weaken the workers' compensation system.
We believe that all firefighters, regardless of their rank or position, deserve to be protected from the risks of their job. We are committed to helping firefighters get the medical care they need, the lost wages they deserve, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that their families will be taken care of if they are injured in the line of duty.
We will not rest until all California firefighters have access to the workers' compensation benefits they deserve. We are the voice of firefighters in the workers' compensation system, and we will fight for our members every step of the way.
The California State Firefighters Association Workers Compensation Committee will work to achieve the following specific objectives:
- Educate firefighters about their workers' compensation rights.
- Advocate for fair and timely workers' compensation benefits.
- Fight against any efforts to weaken the workers' compensation system.
- Provide support and resources to firefighters who have been injured on the job.
- Work to improve the workers' compensation system so that it is more efficient and fair for all California firefighters.