Accidental Death, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
Base Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- On-duty and Off-duty Coverage
- A member must be in good standing under age 70 and employed by a
California Fire Department or Fire District.
To learn more about AD&D Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658
Click Here to Download the $10,000 Base AD&D Insurance Plan Summary document.
CSFA Term Life Insurance
- 5, 10, and 20 year term plans
- Individual coverage up to $1,000,000
- Home billing or department billing available
- Group plans up to $150,000
To learn more about Term Life Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658
Long-Term Disability Programs
- Group and individual plans available.
- Benefit plans up to 66 2/3% of one's monthly salary.
- Benefit payable to age 65
- Covers On-Duty and Off-Duty disabilities.
- Cost $29.00 per month
To learn more about Long Term Disability Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658
Long Term Care
- Long Term Care Insurance provides coverage that
generally is not covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.
- Coverage includes home health care benefits, assisted living, adult day care,
hospice care, nursing home, Alzheimer’s facility and much more.
plans are custom designed to fit your needs. Our Long Term Care Specialists stay
apprised to the many changes in market. We will research the market for you and
recommend a plan design and insurance carrier that best fit your needs.
Contact a Risk Strategies representative at (866) 352-1658 for more information.