Accidental Death, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
Base Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- On-duty and Off-duty Coverage
- A member must be in good standing under age 70 and employed by a
California Fire Department or Fire District.
To learn more about AD&D Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658
CSFA Term Life Insurance
- 5, 10, and 20 year term plans
- Individual coverage up to $1,000,000
- Home billing or department billing available
- Group plans up to $150,000
To learn more about Term Life Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658
Long-Term Disability Programs
- Group and individual plans available.
- Benefit plans up to 66 2/3% of one's monthly salary.
- Benefit payable to age 65
- Covers On-Duty and Off-Duty disabilities.
- Cost $27.50 per month
- For group coverage, call Myers-Stevens & Toohey at (800) 827-4695.
To learn more about Long Term Disability Insurance, please call Risk Strategies at 866-352-1658