CSFA 99th Annual Conference
May 4-5, 2021
General Information & Registration
This year it is was all business: Attendance and activities were limited due to Covid-19 public health restrictions.
CSFA’s 99th Annual Conference executed May 4 and 5 at the Cache Creek Casino Resort in Brooks (Yolo County). Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the format for CSFA’s annual business meeting was condensed and attendance was limited to comply with all local and state public health directives regarding in-person gatherings.
Some major changes for this year included:
- All attendees and voting delegates were required to register in advance.
- Resolution deliberations and voting, as well as the election of CSFA officers was handled in accordance with the CSFA bylaws; however, there were no guest speakers, award presentations, training or exhibitors at this Conference.
- In-person attendance was limited to 50 persons, who must maintain social distancing. Seating was first-come, first seated.
- There was one meal event (lunch on May 5th) limited to 50 persons; first come, first seated.
- During business meetings all attendees wore masks which were provided. There were other health requirements and protocols that were announced at the start of the Conference by the designated Safety Officer.
- In the interest of efficiency, members were strongly encouraged to submit any Conference resolutions electronically before the Conference began.
- All attendees had to sign and present the COVID-19 Release of Liability Form prior to attending conference. Y
Couldn’t attend the 99th annual CSFA Conference in person? View the videos of the proceedings here