CSFA’s 96th Annual Conference Sept 4 – 6, 2018
COME EARLY – STAY LATE!
Resort Charge of $17 per night (normally $32) includes the following:
Overnight self-parking (value of $15 per day)
- Guest room Wi-Fi for up to 5 devices (value of $14.95 per day)
- Complimentary newspaper (Mon-Fri)
- Wi-Fi in public spaces (excluding meeting rooms)
- Access to Westin Workout Room, open 24 hours a day with room key
- 15% off merchandise from the Pete Dye Pro Shop
- 15% off tennis court fees and merchandise from the Pro Shop
- Complimentary Daily Resort Activities
Make your reservations by calling 877-253-0041 and requesting the California State Firefighters’ Association special group rate.
A personalized website has been created for reservations:
Download the CSFA Annual Conference flyer here.
Click Here for online conference registration
Download the Conference Flyer and manual registration form here.
Ben Vernon (Bio)
Course Title: Unexpected Nightmares
Firefighter and paramedic speaks about his PTSD from a life changing event
Dr. Mynda Ohs (Bio)
Course Title: First In, Family Fallout
PTSD and its effect on a first responder’s family
Phil Davis (Bio)
Course Title: Firefighter Safety/Rehab and CO Exposure
These classes, with an emphasis on CO, typically run between 75-90 minutes and are a combination of discussion and hands-on with the monitoring devices. The course overview is:
- Pulse oximetry
- Hazards of CO
- CO monitoring of both EMS patients and firefighters during rehab
- Perfusion Index
- Establishing baselines and defining abnormal readings
- Overall firefighter safety
Related Links for this course:
Dr. Steven Froehlich (Bio)
Course Title: Evolution of Peer Support in the Fire Service
Panel discussion with Dr. Froelich and several of his “peers”
Download the Annual Conference Sponsorship Info & Registration form.
AAA Hoarding & Bio Hazard Removal
California Casualty Insurance
Columbia Southern University
Union Institute University