LegalShield to host free webinars on the last Tuesdays of each month;
first is set for March 30 on “Identity Theft Awareness”
CSFA-recommended partner for identity theft protection and prepaid legal services, LegalShield is hosting free webinars on the last Tuesday of each month at 6 pm, beginning March 30. Read below for the planned subject and dates.
March 30 - Identity Theft Awareness:
Do you know:
- That identity theft surpassed drug trafficking as the #1 financial crime in America in 2009 according to the FBI?
- That identity theft has been one of the top 2 consumer complaints to the FTC for the last 17 years in row?
- There is a 39% chance your children are ALREADY victims!
- You can currently be paying 2 times or even 3 times as much for identity theft protection and not be fully protected?
- What this means for YOU and YOUR family?
Join us and find out how to reduce exposure for You and Your family, see what YOUR CSFA has done to make available to you the best service that has been chosen by Forbes, Javelin and Cyber Security News as best in class.
Protect yourself. Protect your family. Save Money. “Worry Less and Live More”
April 27 - Gun Owners Rights:
There are many laws that most people are not aware of when it comes to the proper handling of firearms. The right to carry is a constitutional right and you need to be aware and protected from all the ramifications of that decision.
- Imagine the peace of mind you would experience if you were twice as prepared for a violent encounter as you are right at this moment.
- One of the best ways to protect yourself from the legal ramifications of a lethal-force event is understanding the law and your rights.
- Will you have legal counsel immediately available to protect you? Who will it be? How much will it cost? Can you afford it?
Your CSFA is always striving to bring you great benefits. Please join us to find out how you can “Worry Less and Live More”
May 25 - Will Workshop:
The American Bar Association tells us that 80% of Americans do not have an up-to-date Last Will & Testament, Living Will & Medical Directives. Although 100% of us will need these very important documents in place.
- You will make decisions on Everything that you own, passing to others after payment of debts. Will the majority go to those you love or to the state?
- Do you know what the difference is between a guardian and trustee?
- Do you know what the best plan is for you and your family?
Find out how you can get your Estate planning in order. Know what is best for your family and your situation.
Your CSFA has resources available to help your family “Worry Less and Live More”
June 29 - Business Management:
Phil Shannon and Bill Butkovich have been self-employed and running their businesses for over 50 years combined.
There are very common threads and guidelines to successfully managing your crew, your family and if you have a business on the side.
- Find out what some of the common reasons why businesses fail
- What are some key things you can do to protect your business
- What are some key takeaways for success
Please join us to find out how you can protect that business and be a better manager. And of course “Worry Less and Live More”
July 27 - Enjoying some more of your CSFA Benefits at No Cost (Register Here)
Your CSFA offers lots of great benefits. We are proud to be one of those who
provides value to your membership at a dramatically discounted rate for you,
your family & your fellow members.
I saved $150 on a washer!
MEMBERPERKS pays for my membership!
I saved 20% at Advance Auto and I also saved 30% on movie tickets on date
night with my wife. This membership is it!
Members have saved on their DirecTV & Dish satellite monthly fees as well as
We hear this so much. People love to save, and you can also.
Join us to see how you can literally save more money than you spend for services
provided. Find out how so many of your fellow members are learning how they are
able to “Worry Less and Live More”.