Tyler Ecoffey, Chair, Alameda County FD
To serve as an informational source, answering questions and advising fire agencies on all safety issues. To act as a resource arm for developing safety legislation. To attend the annual CSFA Conference and submit written committee reports to include oral reports when needed.
- Monitoring national and statewide legislation and standards that may impact health and wellness of firefighters.
- To respond to inquiries on safety questions, providing recommendations and approval of methods
- To provide a research arm for use when safety problems arise.
- To place committee members on state and national standards boards and committees.
- To provide a CSFA representative in attendance to act as expert testimony at any hearing or inquiry.
Rebecca Ramirez (Yocha Dehe FD)