Chairperson: Heather Marques
Battalion Chief, Alameda County FD
CSFA will soon reach its centennial anniversary. To remain a relevant organization CSFA must evolve. Therefore the mission of this committee is to reinforce that CSFA is a fire service trade association and to suggest changes that would help attract and retain members as CSFA moves into the next century.
- Establish the committee and begin gathering intelligence from our existing membership including what the retired population wants, what the volunteer and combination departments want and what the current paid departments want.
- Determine what our groups can do to feed our social media, the CSFA Connection, CSFA’s website and The California Fire Service magazine for content on a regular and sustainable basis.
- Provide monthly committee reports to the CSFA Board of Directors.
- Reinforce our trade association concept to attract and retain membership
- Examine bylaws to remove language outside of the scope of a trade association, and present resolutions to amend the bylaws at the annual conference.
- Target and define all disciplines within the fire service trade – with titles and describe each discipline.
- Website – Communicate these changes to the website operators/designers so that the new website will reflect these changes within CSFA.
Jason Keeling (Pechanga FD)
Aaron Miles (Long Beach FD)
Alissa Maglaty (Alameda County FD)
Daniel C. Perkins (Kingsburg FD)
David Santos (Colton FD)
Greg Barton (Beverly Hills FD)
Jason Hosea (Long Beach FD)
Joe Stewart (Northern Sonoma County Fire)
Martin Serna (San Bernandino FD)
Nicole McCall (Oakland FD)
Ray Ramirez (Visalia FD)
Rebecca Ramirez (Yocha Dehe FD)
Steven Hall (Central FPD)
Tracy Gonzales (Downey FD)
Tyler Ecoffey Alameda County FD